Job Description: Sales Rep / Business Development
Location: 200 Lexington and 33rd NY, NY – LaCOUR INC Showroom 1412 / Manufacturing Plant – 36 – 38 Kulick rd Fairfield, NJ.
Report to: Vice President of Sales
Primary role of the Sales Representative is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, or any other means of generating interest from potential clients. They will also be in charge of managing new and existing clients in our CRM system. The sales rep will also be responsible for client retention and create new opportunities.
o Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
o Cold call new prospects in the Tristate area – NYC, CT, NJ, PA areaâ€
o Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging network
o Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals.
- Responsible for Sales Presentations at the NY Showroom & NJ Facility.
- Responsible to hold lunch and learns with the A&D community on a weekly basis
- Meeting and setting up networking lunches, dinners with our networking groups and new prospects.
o Work with our team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Prepare proposals, bids and maintain our contact management system “CRM”
- Prepare sales presentations for client meetings.
o Research and build relationships with new clients and existing clients.
- Follow up on existing accounts to maintain our business relationship.
- See if clients need any new furniture or are expanding
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with our technical staff and other colleagues to meet customer needs.
o Arrange and participate in project management meetings and production meetings.
o Dress attire is always to reflect the client.
Job Type: Full-time
- furniture Sales: 2 years
New York, NY 10016